Monday, August 18, 2008

My Veer Birthday Wish List

So my birthday is only 14 days away and I have to admit I am tough to buy for. This is probably due to my impulse control problem when it comes to shopping. I buy almost everything I want for myself, but these veer products are on the small list of things I’ve managed to control myself from purchasing. I especially want the CMYK hoodie. As the description says, I’d look great in 95-0-85-25. There’s also a red version too but that would clash with my hair. I think if I could get the green CMYK and the Extra Black Hoodie for days when I’m feeling a little down in the dumps I’d be set!

Oh and I also want the “Creatives Understand” mousepad and one of these paper deer heads. Fred or Fred Jr. will do. If I was a man, I’d totally want the Fancy or Swash Belt Buckles but for now I’ll settle for the more unisex items.

www.veer.com

On a side note, what is up with all the dark design terms? Bleed, gutter, rag, dagger, orphan, grotesque, shadow, widow, extra black and depressing. Sigh. As if working a 8 to 5 everyday isn’t depressing enough.

No comments: