Monday, September 8, 2008

Gelaskins




I’m pumped right now because my uncle gave me an iPod touch yesterday (thanks Uncle Norm!). Compared to my beat-up old Mini it’s soooooo nice and pretty darn fancy! The first thing I’m going to do is buy some kind of protective cover for it so I don't ruin it on the spinning bike and treadmill. I’m thinking about one of these gelaskins. They even have Brian Despain designs! (FYI-I just posted something the other day about purchasing his prints online). I’m torn between Cable Cranes, Kurummachi, Bookshelf, and My Pop. If you buy three the forth is free, which is tempting but I’m thinking one will do. Right now I think Kurummachi is the winner. Which design do you like?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kurummachi would be my second after Bookshelf. I think Bookshelf represents the organized clutter in my life and I like the brighter color scheme.